我没勇气对你说。。。
我不懂你的心里在想些什么???
你是否对我也有感觉吗???
我真的很想知道。。。
那我要如何开口呢???
我只能用音乐来表达我的心情。。。
“我爱他,亲人”
我又害怕会伤害你。。。
如果我们真的在一起,
我们真的会有结果吗???
我真的不敢接受分手的结局。。。
我会不会想远了呢???
如果真的要在一起,
是不是就要有好的结局呢???
你的人真得够体贴,够温柔,够细心,够疼我。
那你够爱我吗???我就不知道了。。。
还是你只当我是你妹妹!!!
我真的很想知道。。。。
其实我很担心你~
上次你住院,我没办法去看你。
我真的很内疚。
我知道你要进手术室时,
你的心里是很害怕的,
你只是怕被我笑才说不怕。。。
那一刻我又掉眼泪。。。
因为我太担心你了。。。
When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you i am afraid to lose you.
I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,
I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You
You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
You make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
But most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you.
Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all... And all for love, and nothing for reward.
如果我们真的在一起,
我们真的会有结果吗???
我真的不敢接受分手的结局。。。
我会不会想远了呢???
如果真的要在一起,
是不是就要有好的结局呢???
你的人真得够体贴,够温柔,够细心,够疼我。
那你够爱我吗???我就不知道了。。。
还是你只当我是你妹妹!!!
我真的很想知道。。。。
其实我很担心你~
上次你住院,我没办法去看你。
我真的很内疚。
我知道你要进手术室时,
你的心里是很害怕的,
你只是怕被我笑才说不怕。。。
那一刻我又掉眼泪。。。
因为我太担心你了。。。
When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you i am afraid to lose you.
I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,
I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You
You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
You make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
But most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you.
Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all... And all for love, and nothing for reward.
No comments:
Post a Comment